💰 What price does a restaurant near Frades usually have?
These are the average prices per person and day for a restaurant near Frades:
- Restaurants in the zone: 17 €
Frades is a municipality of northwestern Spain in the province of A Coruña, in the autonomous community of Galicia. It belongs to the comarca of Órdenes. Frades is situated in the central zone of the province. One of the most popular sites in Frades is the Aiazo village and its parklands next to the Tambre river.
- Final de Etapa de Peregrinos, Ordes: Great Lacon party with Grelos, Mushroom Party etc ...
- Pensión Domus Gallery, Arzúa: Ancient monumental house of the eighteenth century, fully rehabilitated in the historic center of the town of Arzúa, where its large doors and its gallery stand out, providing a huge amount of light to the property.
- Festa Do Pan, Carral: As of May, FESTA DO PAN DE CARRAL is celebrated, where the Bakers Association of Carral promotes one of the best breads in Galicia. This party usually has many more attractions, such as horse competitions, medieval airs and places and games for the little ones ...
- Aquapak de Cerceda: From June 11 to September 5, 2011 will have its doors open a great place to enjoy as a couple, in a group or with the family. This year we will have an offer that with a certain number of stays we will give some tickets to enjoy the Aquapark totally free.