💰 What price does a restaurant near Rillo de Gallo usually have?
These are the average prices per person and day for a restaurant near Rillo de Gallo:
- Restaurants in the zone: 19 €
Rillo de Gallo is a municipality located in the province of Guadalajara, Castile-La Mancha, Spain. According to the 2004 census (INE), the municipality has a population of 74 inhabitants.
The heraldic shield of the municipality of Rillo de Gallo was approved by Decree 138/87, of October 27, of the Community of Castilla-La Mancha. Half-split and cut shield. First, from azur the golden rooster. Second, silver the tree, elm of sinople. Third, of azur ax of silver. At the buzzer, royal crown closed.
The town of Rillo de Gallo is located at an altitude of 1,055 meters above sea level and at the maximum altitude of its municipality is located in the loma de Matillas at 1,404 meters of altitude.
The municipality of Rillo de Gallo borders on the north with Pardos and Torrubia, on the south with Corduente, on the east with Rueda de la Sierra and with Molina de Aragón and to the west with Herrería
The Gallo river, which gives the town its name, passes far from the urban area, although it irrigates its lands. The fluvial courses that pass through the urban helmet are the Viejo river, the Herrería river or of the Viejo and the Seco river.
In the area where Rillo de Gallo is located, there are important geological s and geomorphological s essential values in the area that have given rise to its proposal as an internationally recognized Geosite. On the one hand, a «fossil forest» of the Permian with numerous specimens in position of life and with volcanoclastic rocks and lacustrine s of the same age associated with it Numerous geological formations with remains fossil are also represented Permian and the Triassic of Western Europe, important for their content in macroflora, associations palynological, ichnofauna of vertebrates and facies marinas with Middle Triassic fauna well conserved. In addition, it has been possible to establish the only continuous magnostratigraphic scale for the Permian and Triassic of the Iberian Peninsula. As well as detritic units of t…
- Parque Natural del Alto - Tajo, Molina de Aragón.: The Señorío de Molina-Alto Tajo is a region of the Spanish province of Guadalajara, whose capital is Molina de Aragón. It is located at 1,067 m. of altitude, on the banks of the Gallo River. It is located next to the N-211 between Monreal del Campo and Alcolea del Pinar, 66 km from the Gallocanta la…
- Laguna de Taravilla. Paraje Natural: Natural lagoon that is located in the Alto Tajo Natural Park, in front of our little houses. Route 7 joins us with it, and is part of Georuta 8. To reach the Laguna we take a path that leaves Casas del Salto and in 20 minutes, crossing the new Suspension Bridge on the Tagus River we are in it, all t…
- Castillo de Zafra, Campillo de Dueñas: The Castle where chapters have been shot for the 6th Game of Thrones season. A wonderful place in an environment of special beauty, the Sierra de Caldereros.
- Hoces del Rio Piedra, Embid: The stone river is born in the vicinity of La Yunta and begins to form sickles from Embid, in them climbing is practiced, but above all they are spectacular to observe, ideal place to walk.