💰 What price does a restaurant near Ujué usually have?
These are the average prices per person and day for a restaurant near Ujué:
- Restaurants in the zone: 25 €
Ujué (Uxue in Basque) is a town and municipality located in the province and autonomous community of Navarre, northern Spain.
According to legend, the town was founded when a shepherd saw a dove entering a hole in the rocks; peering inside he found an image of the Virgin Mary. The name of the town comes from Uxua (dialectal Uxue), the Basque language word for "dove".
The 12th century fortified church of Santa María de Ujué stands on the highest point of the town; it is a fine example of Romanesque architecture, with Gothic additions. The church is listed as a National Monument. Interred in the church is the heart of Charles II of Navarre.
- Ujué, Castillo, Iglesia, Virgen, Fortaleza, Pueblo MEDIEVAL...: On the mountain of the same name, 815 meters above sea level, the historic defensive enclave of Ujué retains its medieval appearance of cobbled streets and clustered houses around the church-fortress of Santa María (11th-14th centuries). The Sierra de Ujué extends north-south, from Izco to Murillo e…
- Pueblo Medieval., Ujué: Town next to San Martín de Unx, and like this one, has its medieval origin; narrow streets, steep towards the top of the hill where remains of that past are still preserved.
- Parque Eólico En Sierra Güerinda, San Martín de Unx: It is the largest wind farm in Europe. From the top of the Güerinda mountain range where they are located, you can see beautiful views of the Tafalla and Olite piers and part of the Ribera de Navarra.
- Olite: Impressive Olite Castle, immerse yourself in the Middle Ages through its rooms; the Queen's gallery, the arches room, the towers, the egg ... Then stroll through the town. It will be a very complete excursion.